Was that a great summer or what?!?! I hope this finds you refreshed, rejuvenated and ready to RE-BOOT in the training department! Periodic breaks are healthy and serve us in many positive ways. We look forward the time away aaaaand then we look forward to coming back! Win/Win!
Okay, so....a few changes as we buckle up and begin our SEASON!
1. Per some requests and, AS A TRIAL, we are going to move our later Wednesday start time to 9:15 a.m. (vs. 10:00). Monday will remain the same (10:00) to accommodate for PSD late-start Mondays. A triple-check of the local school bell schedules and preschool start times in the area confirmed this is possible!
< The 5:15 will stay the same! >
2. Saturdays are back on the schedule until the winter months. NOTE: We will be tossing in a periodic STEP class on Saturdays....Steps are limited so it's best to secure your own. Otherwise, first-come-first-serve. A reminder will be posted in advance if Step is on the schedule for a Saturday.
3. Thanks to a generous B2Ber, we have replenished some equipment this fall AND have new music equipment (if you missed it, our speaker croaked two days before we ended for summer.) So a HUGE thank you to her for donating to B2B and all of our peeps! Can you imagine class without tunes? EEK.
4. SCHEDULE CHANGE: No classes on Monday Sept 18th. And NO 5:15 on Wednesday Sept 20th. 9:15 will run as usual. A make-up class will be held on Friday, Sept 22nd at 5:15 a.m.
5. As we approach the 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY of B2B (I know, right?) we must acknowledge the unending support and love we have received from our incredible childcare team downstairs. As I reflect back on the past decade, my heart smiles when I think my baby(who is now a 4th grader) was six months old at the start of B2B! She spent every Monday and Wednesday morning with B2B childcare, now considers herself a "worker" and is always excited to visit when the school schedule allows. This sentiment is solely because of the dedication by Bethany childcare, headed up by Childcare Coordinator Ms. Joanie!!
Moms, these years fly by. Enjoy the blessing of being able to have your children richly cared for while you spend an hour to exercise your physical and spiritual selves. I can think of no other fonder experience for my family than the one B2B offered to our kids. At some point this year, I would like to gather all children who have been a part of B2B Childcare for a group photograph! I hope you can make a point to be a part of that special occasion.
6. And while we are highlighting the people who make B2B what it is, I would like to thank Will Whisenhunt, Bethany's Facility Manager, for all he does to accommodate B2B. Will is always one step ahead and goes out of his way in ensuring space is available for us and keeping us current in the calendar loop. When we offer special classes or need help in any way, Will is always there to make things happen! We appreciate you and all you do, not just for B2B, but for Bethany and everyone who benefits from your dedicated work! On that note - if you haven't been in lately, WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THE LOBBY, FRIENDS! Let's just say - - - wowza. Beautiful.
5. Lastly, the schedule for September is attached. Have a peek if you want to plan ahead. Or....not :)
Teachers, administrators, staff, home-schoolers, and families - Happy Back-to-School! This is an exciting time of year for everyone. We will be praying for a smooth transition into a new schedule!
I hope you have had a wonderful summer and are able to squeeze in a bit more fun! Be safe on Labor Day and I look forward to seeing new and familiar faces on September 6th (5:15 and 9:15)!